Thursday, August 23, 2012

Blog Day 1, 10:16 PM- Update


 I am having quite a strange experience right now.
 If you read my older post, you'll know what I'm talking about- I told you a few things about those nightmares I have.

 Right now I'm hearing the same word said over and over again- "Lbrn".

 What the hell does that mean? Now I suppose(I hope) this is another lucid dream- So what I am about to do is get my pc mic and record this noise so you can hear it.

 Am I crazy? I know I'm really into this script but the sound is very, very clear. Please listen and tell me if it is just my imagination or not.


 I don't know what to make out of it- please turn your audio higher- if wearing headphones, it's even better. You can check- no popouts. I just need you to tell me wether it's my imagination or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment