Friday, August 24, 2012

Blog Day 2- Blog Contest!

 Readers- watch, for today I have a competition for you- a competition that will surely blow your ass sky high.
 
In this video right here, I will tell you exactly what it is about. Listen- cos 10.000 people might just listen to YOU.
 
 
 
 As I promised- I will give you the details here.
 
 But before I start anything- I would like to answer a FAQ:
 Are you really a minor celebrity?-Susan
 
 Susan- the answer to your question is yes. It is quite hard to prove it to you while on another continent, as Omar Bryant is not my real name. In fact, none of the names I have used are my real names.
 
 Other names I used?
 
 Achim Scarlat, John(ny) Atker. That's it- as far as I can remember. I'll give you a clue though- my real name's initials are BD.
 
 I started off online three years ago under the first pseudonym. If you google Achim Scarlat, you will end up over a few childish websites- Aeronautics Association(my first one), a couple of blogs and that's about it. You might think that I'm just saying this, but I have pictures under that name online.
 
 If you go to Youtube and search for achibest, you will stumble over some old, amateur movies I made.
 
 Even though I never really made it into Youtube, I did make it into Amazon and web pages- Just type Achim Scarlat into Amazon Kindle(or John Atker).
 
 That's not all- if you search for www.thesurfersmanual.com, you will end up over a recent commercial website. If you google "on the line festival", you will end up over an online art festival I set up.
 
 There are more, but I won't bother you with that. I hope I proved to you that I am a minor celebrity. In fact- I promise that if I don't upload a video of my speech, the movie will be free. Sounds fair?
 
 Great- now I will tell you something about the contest and what it is all about:
 
 
 First thing first- you will need to subscribe- if you subscribe, I will send you an email(after the number reaches 500) with a link to the rest of the competition.
 
 For the competition, you will have to produce(unless you already have one) an ultrashort horror film- no more than 30 seconds long. You will send it to a certain email adress, where a few people will watch them and choose three great ones. The films will be displayed on this blog.
 
 If you win, I will give you my personal email adress and you just tell me stuff you'd like me to say at my speech(about you or your product, blog, etc.). On one condition though- keep it short and straight.
 
 But hurry- if I don't get over 50 subscribers and 50 participants in five days- no more competition, no more promotion- SO HURRY UP AND GRAB THAT CAMERA!
 
 Type in your email in that white letterbox to SUBSCRIBE and PARTICIPATE!
 
 
If you fail- no worries. I have ideas for five more competitions- like adding your link in the finished film maybe...?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment